- A Dynamics GP/D365 BC Support Technician will be expected to provide fast and useful technical assistance for Dynamics GP, D365 Business Central and related solutions.
- An excellent Dynamics Support Technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
- The goal is to create value for clients that will help preserve the company’s reputation and business.
- Provide end user remote support and remediation for automated tickets as assigned
- Coordinate support with third party solution provides as needed
- Assist with Dynamics GP or Dynamics 365 BC implementations and upgrades as requested by consulting team
- Assist with report modifications and data integrations
- Practice Lead
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and quickly learn new technology
- Responsible, professional, and motivated
- You must have the ability to multi-task and see issues through to resolution
- 1+ years’ experienceupporting ERP solutions preferred
- Experience with SQL Database Structures and Reporting a plus
- General Knowledge of Accounting Principles a plus
- Associates degree or higher