Continuing our Great Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
By Bruce Nelson
As I wrap up Q3 2018 and we work on our 2019 plans I always take some time to review the customer feedback. Once again I am extremely proud of my team and the level of service they continue to provide year in and year out.
For Q3 2018 we received 132 completed survey responses. The survey consists of six questions focused on timeliness, skills and professionalism. The 132 surveys represented 67 unique clients. For Q3 2018 the average survey score was 4.90 out of 5 or a 98% satisfaction rate. What a great job by our team, handling calls and keeping our clients productive. In addition to completing the survey our clients often take the time to provide additional written feedback. Here are just a few of the highlights.
- Physicians Practice – Thank you George for working through the challenge and keeping me in the loop and updated on progress.
- Management Group – Tyler is the best. Very responsive, very helpful, very nice. Don’t lose people like him, they are a treasure for any business out there. He does everything with care and love. He is the best.
- Financing Group – Dylan has helped me numerous times with issues and is always prompt, polite, and helpful. He values my time and works to help me resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
- Security Firm – Samantha – Exactly the result I needed, within an implementation time frame, fantastic!
- Fortune 500 company, Ryan – Excellent job by Ryan. All issues resolved expeditiously.