A look back at 2018, and initiatives for 2019
By Bruce Nelson
As I wrap up 2018 and move forward with 2019 initiatives I always take some time to review the customer feedback. Once again, I am extremely proud of my team and the level of service they continue to provide year in and year out.
For 2018 we received 476 completed survey responses, which is up from 319 in 2017. The survey consists of six questions focused on timeliness, skills and professionalism. The 476 surveys represented 136 unique clients. For 2018 the average survey score was 4.86 out of 5 which is up from 4.77 in 2017.
What a great job by our team, handling calls and keeping our clients productive. In addition to completing the survey our clients often take the time to provide additional written feedback. Here are just a few of the highlights.
- “Max is awesome and always available for anything we need. Always friendly and available.” – Aging and Longterm Care Facility
- “Thank you George for working through the challenge and keeping me in the loop and updated on progress.” – Primary Care Practice
- “Scott was quite knowledgeable, thorough and helpful.” – Financial Services Institute
- “Thank you George for working through the challenge and keeping me in the loop and updated on progress.” – Physicians Practice
- “Joe is wonderful. He is always a huge help. He makes me feel like I am his only client (which I know isn’t true). I appreciate everything he does for us!” – Physician Management Group